Welcome to JamaicaUAV online quotation and flight schedule booking department. We have provided an online database which allows you to quickly and easily get prices and scheduling availability of our UAV crafts/pilots and pricing.
It is important that you fill out the form in its entirety, especially mapping the accurate location of the flight path. Your mapping coordinates provided in this form will be used for the following:
- Determine the type of UAV/UAS equipment for the mission.
- Determine safety and pre-flight inspection requirements/procedures.
- Pre-determine any government/military/aviation authority notification requirements.
- Determine if aerial location is listed in our ‘no-fly zone database’.
- Prepare us for weather conditions or any other environmental factors that could effect the safety of our staff, ground personnel, other aircrafts or members of the public.
- Waypoints you select on the map, can be loaded directly into our Ground Station/Mission Planner systems for autonomous flights. We will review these coordinates with you prior to mission date to ensure its accuracy.
Please take your time and fill out the form below in its entirety. If you have any questions, or would like to speak to us directly prior to filling out this form, please feel free to contact us at +1-876-873-5443 (M-F/9am-5pmEST), or email@example.com
HOW TO VIDEO TUTORIAL
on simple instructions on how to use the mapping tool below
- Zoom to your area of interest and turn on the satellite view if needed
- Define the boundary of your site you would like surveyed by clicking on the map and adding points.
- The boundary can be resized if needed by dragging each point you added, or use RESET to clear markers
- Markers can be deleted by double clicking the left mouse button on them.
- Fill in the required form details.
- Select the “submit quote request” button at the bottom.